Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome to Positive Day
Please check out the other entries on this blog
As the story goes Jenn diva daughter was upset at a article she read about the newest Harry Potter Movie. And she thought having a positive day when she became president would encourage positive thinking.
I think this is a really good idea.
I could be bunned that it is raining this morning, but instead, I have enjoyed listening to the rain. It is all in the way you look at things.
I could be bunned that I have 1/2 bushel of green beans to put up tonight, but at least I have green beans to put up for my family to eat this winter.
It is all in the way I look at it.
I am a simple girl and I believe I grow more simple every year.
I try to find the good in people, I try to be nice to customers, even though they are not nice to me.
It is all in the way you look at it.
My dentist has a receptionist that I have had problems with in the past. This week, I was not looking forward in having to deal with her negative attitude.
I said a little prayer and went in.
She was overly friendly, talkative and it was a positive experience.
It is all in the way you look at it.
I am going to try and keep this positive attitude all day.
How about you?
It is all in the way you look at it.

5 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

What a great way of looking at things! You sound like a very happy and positive person.

j said...

"I am a simple girl and I believe I grow more simple every year." Geez that is wonderful. Me too! I think I become simpler - easier to please - the older that I get.

Blue Bell ice cream goes a long way to make me happy.

Thanks for participating Jerri. Its cool having someone who knows Diva Daughter along for the ride!

*Would you be willing to help decorate for her innaugural (sp?) ball? Jerri-style would make it wonderful! :)

Dianne said...

I find I get back to more and more of the simple things the older I get

I love the sound of the rain :)

Travis Cody said...

I'm here from Jen's linky.

It really is all in the way you look at it, because that's what you have control over.

Happy Positive Day!

Anonymous said...

Great positive list. You are so right, it's all the way you look at it. Happy Positive Day 2009, Aloha :)