Friday, October 29, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Fall is in the Air,
even at the shop.
I love these pumpkins!
I made these, myself.
Seem them on a blog last year and had to make a few.
I always get carried away.
I liked them so much, I made more this year too.
They are made out of discarded sweaters.
Getting in the mood to decorate, so stop by and see how it turns out.....
You never know.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Sewed strips of lace on both pieces.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, October 08, 2010
Found this pic on one of the many blog I stalk. Seems this cutie was found in Texas at THE show. I would love to go to THE show. But I am just a little peon of a antique store owner and don't have nearly the amount of $ to shop in Texas. But to go and look, would be heaven. Yeah right, like I wouldn't lust after all the goodies. The guestion is would LOLA look good in these glasses? HA HA. If you are interested in a peek you can go here and see her adventure -http://suzanneduda.typepad.com/my_weblog/
I am going to be MIA for the weekend. I am going to be in Springville for our annual Crop 2 Help Scrapbooking Retreat Weekend. Hosted to benefit the Shriners Hospital. There is a great group of girls that I love spending time with. We just get along. Fun - Food- and Fellowship.
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Truths For Mature Humans
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood
.8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me ifI want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey -but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away,in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that the brain is also important. (Ladies.....Quit Laughing.)
Monday, October 04, 2010
I would like to Introduce you to
A new addition to my family.
Look at those eyes and that little crooked nose.
Could you resist her?
But I think she likes Terry ( Hubby)
When I found her, I hung her from the rear view mirror and her foot kelp
finding its way on to his leg.
Well, I think he is kinda special too.
I might have to share him.