Friday, October 15, 2010

New Crafting Friday
Was looking at purses on - line and thought about buying one.
Until I saw the 275.00 price tag.
Not if I can make it.
So I started with this old piece of linen.
I cut it in half.
I liked the lace on the bottom edge.


Sewed strips of lace on both pieces.
And sewed it together.
Made a lining, with a pocket.


Now for the handle.
This is a easy way to use all those little pieces of lace, I can't seem to throw away.


And here it is !
I love it !
I really like the old flower from a hat that had seen its better days.
So if I can do it, you can to.
I hate to sew.
Except on paper. haha
So grab those scraps and go at it.
We all need another bag.



1 comment:

j said...

That is the PRETTIEST thing I've seen in a while. I swear, I think you can do anything.