Friday, October 08, 2010



Found this pic on one of the many blog I stalk. Seems this cutie was found in Texas at THE show. I would love to go to THE show. But I am just a little peon of a antique store owner and don't have nearly the amount of $ to shop in Texas. But to go and look, would be heaven. Yeah right, like I wouldn't lust after all the goodies. The guestion is would LOLA look good in these glasses? HA HA. If you are interested in a peek you can go here and see her adventure -http://suzanneduda.typepad.com/my_weblog/

I am going to be MIA for the weekend. I am going to be in Springville for our annual Crop 2 Help Scrapbooking Retreat Weekend. Hosted to benefit the Shriners Hospital. There is a great group of girls that I love spending time with. We just get along. Fun - Food- and Fellowship.

No comments: