Friday, July 24, 2009


I was wide awake at 6 this morning.

rolled over grabbed the remote and found this movie.
Same time Next Year.
I don't know why but I have enjoyed this movie more times than I like to admit.
Do you have a movie that pulls you in every time it is on?
I am a romantic, I love tear jerking books, movies and good stories.
I shake and cry every time. But it is a good cry, one that makes you feel melancholy.
And thankful for what you have.
So today I will be in a melancholy mood.
Happy Friday Yall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan Alda and Ellen Burstyn. Love it. Reminds me of someone I once loved. Ah, but that was another life. I guess I will end my day being melancholy.

Linda

www.welovequilting.com said...

That was my most favorite movie of all times. They cracked me up.. It was the perfect couple and wonder where Old Chalmers is now? Remember the man that worked at the inn? I just love that movie.