Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love EASY recipes, and this one has chocolate.
I thought too east to be true, but it was to die for.
Melt 2 sticks of butter in a 9x23 dish
Mix together in a bowl
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup milk and a smidgen
Pour over melted butter DO NOT STIR
just drizzle the above over the butter.
In another bowl, mix;
1 cup sugar
5 tablespoons cocoa, mix
and sprinkle over the above ingredients
already in the 9x13.
DO NOT MIX
Now pour 2 cups boiling water over the top.
DO NOT MIX
Bake at 350 uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes.
The chocolate will be soupie until it cools into a chocolate pudding .
Great with ice cream.

3 comments:

j said...

So you KNOW I have got to try this now. I'm taking Megan to get registered today (Em was yesterday and it was a zoo) so I will have to swing by Walmart (which is 10 minutes out of my way) to pick up the ingredients that I don't have.

Looks WORTH IT!!

Ronnica said...

I think THIS should have been your Positive Day post. The only thing more positive about it is if you had it sitting on my doorstep when I get home!

j said...

I still haven't done this. I am heading to the store as soon as I get my shower TODAY. I am craving yummy goodness!!