Thursday, July 09, 2009

Last night I went to Sip N Strokes with Jenn.
We had so much fun and believe me this was not easy.
I think I have tried every kind of creative outlet there is
and
Yes! I have painted before.
For several years, I painted. I didn't say I painted well. But I painted.
And I am here to tell you that you can lose what talent you have. Oh, well! I have a new picture to add to the closet gallery.
And below is the booth.

This is the booth Barbara and I worked on for 2 days. There is still a few things that will go in this morning.
Over the curtain door I have a few things to put up there. But I didn't have the strength to get up on a ladder one more time.
Please feel free to enlarge it and look at all the details.
We are so proud.
It is just to die for.
Do you know why we decorate booths in this unique way.
To get them noticed.
It is all about getting your attention.
Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

j said...

Oh Jerri... it's breath taking. You and Barbara did such a wonderful job. I can't wait to see it in person.

You two are somethin' else! No stopping y'all!

JennV said...

I still like your trees better! Should have been with Kellie and me for Collage night! ACK!!! Yeah... I may just have to go back to stick figures and the Big Crayons! LOL!
I Love LOve LOVe LOVE your new back wall!!!!!!