Monday, July 06, 2009


I know, I have been lacking a little in my blog writing. So I am here to say I will have a entry each day for a week. That's right, I , Jerri will be posting each day for 7 days !
Today's post is a picture of a Antique Mall Booth, that I have fallen in love with.
I will re-create ( in Jerri's style) this booth at my shop, this week.
So there is a little tidbit of info I am sure you will be checking back for.
I also went to a auction on Sunday, almost 70 miles away and got a few things.
Pictures will follow this week too.
So here I go, on with the show.....Picture #1
I got this picture off this blog, if you are interested in checking out other picture.
http://cottagegardens-theresa-smith.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

j said...

Oh it is STUNNING. And Jerri style will be wonderful. Can't wait to read a week's worth of posts.

Anonymous said...

There are two boxes of 100 lights in the cabinet in the back. I look forward to seeing the Jerri style.

Linda