Monday, March 03, 2008

Oh, I am so honored to have been chosen, I want to thank my family , my friends, and my god .
With out you I would be a blogger without this award. haha
No really Thank you Jennifer for thanking of me. And I would be even more thankful if your hubby never knew I was the one that got you started in bloggin. But it keeps us off the streets. And our families always know where we are, at the computer.
Now, I must tell you what we did on the most beautiful Sunday of the year, ( so far). We went to auction, almost in Tenn. Ric only has 4 auctions or so a year and he has items that are differnt. Alot of his items are brought in from other states and I have been in the hunting and gathering mood lately. Sorry, I do not have pictures, we took everything by the shop yesterday. But maybe tomorrow. I did get a few boxes of paper, tools, glassware and coke crates ect. Oh, it was a fun day. It has been awhile since hubby and I had a day alone. It was a good thing!
Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

JennV said...

Awww! Sounds like such Fun! I can't wait to see your new finds!

Hugs!

j said...

I will be by (I typed buy to start with - Freudian slip?) as soon as humanly possible! Can't wait to see what you picked up at the auction! OOOOOHHHH! Goodies! Jen