Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tag your it!
I have been tagged by Jeri over at
What if's?
1. What is I could meet someone in the art world to chat with? This is easy, it would be Tim Holtz, I did take every class he offered at CKU in Nashville last year. So I have meet him, but to chat in his studio and look over his shoulder would be #1.
2. What if I could have one wish granted to benefit all mankind? This is a hard one! I know world peace has been said so I have to say someone worth a Sh!# to run for president. Enough said.
3. What if I could travel anywhere in the world? All my friends would say, she is going to say the beach again. But I am going to surprise you and say Ireland. The more I read about Ireland and watch on T.V and on the movies. The hill are alive with the sound of music, no I think that was Switzerland. Anyway, I would pick Ireland.
4. What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours? I would have to say the 40's, I love the dresses of that era, the prim and proper . Can you tell I am a old movie freak. Give me a old movie and I am a happy camper. My fav is The unsinkable Molly Brown.
5. What if I could make over three areas of my body? My Butt, My Butt and tummy.
6. What if I could become an animal for 24 hours? A mermaid, I love the beach.( fiction) A eagle that can fly, free as a bird. (ha)
7. What if I could bring back someone to life for 24 hours? I have lost all of my grandparents, and believe me I would love to talk to all of them for 24 hours. So I can't pick just one. But a hug from my paw paw always made me feel good.
Now it is time to choose a couple of people to carry on this tag so

1 comment:

JennV said...

Those answers were soo great! Can I just copy and paste your answers? I'll never do as well! But, Ok... I'll try. If we stay slow tonight at work, I'll have it up by morning.

Hugs!