Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Tag! 123 Meme


Jenn you know the saying that paybacks are He!!

Thanks for the tagging Jenn.


Per Jenn:Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more (no cheating).Find page 123.Find the first 5 sentences.Post the next three sentences.Tag 5 people. It has to stop here, so I will not be tagging anyone. You can thank me with chocolate. Here is my book.


Well, let's see there is a dictionary, a cookbook, phonebooks and papers. Lots of papers. But no books. So I will turn my chair to the nearest bookshelf. Oh, here they are and closing my eyes, I pull out Miracles- poems by children-collected by Richard Lewis. Where did this come from? I don't remember this book, as I see the red Thrift store price. So looking for page 123, a poem about trees:

It shrinks, twists, sways

as it's nearly ready to fall,

till at last its time has come

for it hits the mighty ground.

It's nearly daybreak

and the tree is still there

as it gradually crumbles away,

till at last it is gone

and nothing has begun

for that lonely tree.

-John Hunter, age 12

Well, you ask for it, but to save the day , here is a pic of the snowman hubby built on Saturday. I wanted to play in the snow and hubby joined me. We were like kids again, if only for a few minutes.

2 comments:

j said...

Even the snowman wears your signature colors!!! Heading to the store in a bit. Be careful driving today! Jen

JennV said...

I'm still giggling at the snowman pic! I only wish I could find the pic I saw on the news to prove to ya that yours has a twin! I hope you remembered the Motrin this morning! Good Luck today!

Hugs!