Monday, March 24, 2008


Spring/Easter Bunco
Door Hanging
Centerpiece for the food table





If you have been around me the last few weeks you know Mom and i was to host Bunco this month. I had been going crazy trying to create something that would "WOW " the ladies. So the pictures below /above are what I did. And they enjoyed it all. Thank goodness it is over and you only have to host once a year. I have joined Teresa Mcfayden - Bellatoria Art zine again this month and most of the ideas came from it. Have a great Monday.

4 comments:

JennV said...

I just LOVE these!
Oh... and looked like a BIG truck got all swervy and ended up in the ditch and across the road yesterday. I did have a nice "scenic drive" going around it though!

Hugs!

j said...

I just wish that I could have seen them first hand. Bunco just doesn't seem to be in the cards for me. Maybe one day.....

Jennifer

j said...

WAIT, I did see them first hand. I mean at Bunco....seen them first hand at Bunco. Going to be a bumpy ride mentally today.

Jen

j said...

Tic Tac Toe, three comments in a row!!!

I was glad to see you today. Thanks for helping us move the cabinet in. If anyone asks about it, say $135.00 until I get by to price it. That should be high enough that no one buys it, and if they do, then WOO-HOO!

Jen