Friday, February 29, 2008

Show and Tell Below
I need to join this swap at Vintage Indie so to do so I have to answer a few guestions.
a. What's your favorite part of spring? The flowers, and being outside working with the dirt. And all the spring colors in the stores.
b. What are your favorite flowers? Shasta Dasiy, I love all the beautiful colors. Although I never work with these bright colors.
c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy? I enjoy all kind of paper crafts, I started out scrapbooking and adding unique items to my pages.
d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for? I love to find old hats with the soft color flowers, if they are damaged I buy them and use the flowers. Buttons are always a must and vintage cards and paper items.
e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand? I am pretty lucky not to be allergic but I do not like all the yellow ick on my car, porch and outdoor items.

3 comments:

j said...

Not allergic but you have low a tolerance for cologne. That can be springy if it is a floral scent! :^D I have missed seeing you the past couple of days. Bryan picked them up today and yesterday I was not 'presentable' to darken the door of your shop! I thought about your Bball player earlier. We wound up not getting out - everyone is just vegging out at home. PJ's, computer, video games, everyone in their own spot. See you soon I hope. Jen

j said...

Hey! I left you an award on my site! Come n' get it! Jennifer

j said...

Um Jerri? It's actually TWO awards. Look at Saturday and Sunday's posts!! Jen