Monday, February 04, 2008


Just thought i would show you a picture of a great spread I got at a Estate Sale on Sunday. It was so busy that it was hard to get around, but I pushed my way on through, Sunday is 1/2 off day. It is so hard to get to these sales with the shop but Hubby and I wanted to get out for awhile. You know he had to get back to watch the Super bowl. On the way home I ask, Who is playing? you should have seen the look I got. Anyway, got a few more little things, will post tomorrow. Going junkin again today. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

JennV said...

Oooh Prettymous! It reminds me of spring days and pinwheels and grandmas and feather mattresses and warm country mornings with cold floors. Makes the day I just had feel a little better. Thank You my friend!

HUGS!

j said...

Very very pretty. The white wouldn't make it 5 minutes in my house though! Jennifer