Tuesday, February 19, 2008

As yesterday was Presidents Day and the children was out of school, we disconnected ourselfs from the outside world. Everyone of us are battling this ick and no one feels like much anyway. I noticed the Hallmark channel was showing Swiss Family Robinson and Pollyanna. Surprisingly, it held Maliks attention for 3 hours, he didn't care alot about Pollyanna and went back to this video game. But we all enjoyed our movie time, and I enjoyed the fact that it was my type of movie.
Way to go Halmark Channel for the movie selection and time with my grandsons.

3 comments:

j said...

AAAWWW hope y'all feel better. I love LoVe LOVE Swiss Family Robinson - except for the snake. Ug. Have a happy day. The kids are excited about Sunday....Jennifer

JennV said...

Coolness! Sounds like great snuggle up and veg time! Sorry that y'all are sick though! Feel better Fast!

Hugs!

j said...

TAG JERRI, TIME FOR A BOOK MEME! its pretty easy....Jen