Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It is offical, we have the flu.
We were in the doctor office for 2 and a half hours yesterday afternoon and night, they have night clinic. The 3 year old was tested postive for the flu and said if anyone else in the house is having symptoms, they most likly have it too. I spent the most miserable night last night, awake every hour, I thought it would never end.
But on the up side,
I have been Tagged by Jennifer over @ http://www.dustbunnyhostage.blogspot.com/
It's called 5*5*5*5*5 book meme
Go on over and check her entry out, after you read mine.
I will put a twist on it, can you quess what book I have picked?


"Can I give you a hand with something?"
He answered over his shoulder.
"Sure, How about cutting up some vegetables for the fryer.
There is plenty in the ice box, and you can find a bowl over there.

Okay it is only 4 sentences, but then it goes on about the bowl by the sink.
This should be enough.
I will give you a hint.
It is not Bridges of Madison County, but it does sound like the scene in the kitchen, drinking a beer, before dinner. Man, maybe I need to re-read Bridges.
I will post it in the comments tonight what book it is.
Hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

j said...

OH JERRI! NOT THE FLU! So what about you, are you flu-y too? I'm bringing a BIG can of Lysol to the store tomorrow, just in case, you know.

I'm glad you know what's wrong with the little guy so you can keep a close watch on it. I hope all is well for his birthday party. Take good care of you and yours. Jennifer

j said...

And is the book "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks? I was trying to think of a guy in the kitchen and I thought of that character. If it is that book made me CRY!

Jerri junque said...

Oh, Jennifer you got it! But it was easy 4 you. you know I love Nicholas Sparks. I have read everything he has written.This was fun!

JennV said...

I'm soooo sorry that y'all have the flu crud! It's the going thing at the moment...I bet we saw 20 pts with "flu like symptoms" in the last three days, and the ER was FULL of it! Sending big HUGS your way and hope for a speedy recovery!

Jeanette said...

GDAY Jerri, Just popped from sunny Australia.. Sorry to hear you all got the dreaded Flu bug, wishing you all a very speedy recovery,,