Monday, February 18, 2008

*Happy Birthday *!
Sunday was Malik's 10th Birthday
It rained all day and we all have a touch of some kind of cold/sore throat kind of thing.
So I baked him his favorite cake, Red Velvet and he stayed in his room all morning trying to master the game he got on Saturday night for his birthday. So excited to be out of school today so he can continue to play game.
I just want to say, how proud I am of you. You are growing into a wonderful, kind hearted and thoughtful young man. You think of others, and have a heart of gold. I can't believe you are 10, it seems only yesterday that I carried you to the nursery after you were born. You captured my heart at that very moment. I pray so hard that God will give you strength to forgive, except, love and endure all things. You have proved to us over and over again you have a strong faith, and we pray you will let him guide you throughout your life.
I love you , little man
Nanny

1 comment:

JennV said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOOUUU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUUU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MALIK!!!
HAAAAPPYYY BIRRRRTHDAYYYY TOOOOOO YOOOOUUUUUUUUU!

HUGS!