Tuesday, February 05, 2008



Went Junkin yesterday and the car was full, but not packed. I believe we could have gotten a few more things in , but we ran out of time. Jennifer and I had a good time, we both needed to get out and about, you know girl time.

As the day wore on and we were getting hungry and tired, we found humor in everything. This sign just cracked us up.

I dropped everything at the shop yesterday so pictures tomorrow.

I will leave you with this little story.

SOMEBODY'S RAISING THEIR KID RIGHT!





One Nation, "Under God".

One day a 6 year old girl was sitting in a

classroom. The teacher was going to explain

evolution to the children. The teacher asked

a little boy: Tommy do you see the tree

outside?



TOMMY: Yes.



TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the grass

outside?



TOMMY: Yes.



TEACHER: Go outside and look up and see if you can see the sky.



TOMMY: Okay. (He returned a few minutes later) Yes, I saw the sky.



TEACHER: Did you see God up there?



TOMMY: No.



TEACHER: That's my point. We can't see God because he isn't there. Possibly he just
doesn't exist.

A little girl spoke up and wanted to ask the boy some questions.



The teacher agreed and the little girl asked
the boy: Tommy, do you see the tree outside?

TOMMY: Yes.

LITTLE GIRL: Tommy do you see the grass
outside?



TOMMY: Yessssss!



LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?



TOMMY: Yessssss!



LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the teacher?



TOMMY: Yes



LITTLE GIRL: Do you see her brain?



TOMMY: No



LITTLE GIRL: Then according to what we were taught today in school, she possibly may not even have one!

(You Go Girl!)
"FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT"
II CORINTHIANS 5:7





3 comments:

j said...

AAAAAHHHH...It's the sign! I love it still! We did have a good time yesterday, didn't we. I used pics of some of the things we found too. See you later - Jennifer

JennV said...

Glad y'all had a good time without me! I do love the sign though!

Hugs!

j said...

I still love the sign - it makes me smile! Jennifer