Tag you it!
I have been tagged by my friend Jennifer, now I have to do for her since I had a hand in her starting her blog. So in away it is my fault. So here it goes....
1. I have been telling my hubby that I am going through the change for about 5 years now. It is the only way I can explain my out burst of anger. But it is usually when he leaves his underwear in the floor next to the hamper. Boy is he in for a shock when I do really go through it.
2. I need to Think less- I can make a mountain out of a mole hill. In my head anyway.
3.I love flowers, I love to get flowers. I don't care if they will die in a day or two, I just like them. And I buy them for myself alot. Not from the florist but just at Wal-mart.
4. I don't have friends my own age. They don't get me.
5.I am obsessed with my weight. I always have been. I cry almost weekly. I go on a diet every week. This has been going on for years. And I just watch my scales move higher each week. I have been on a so called diet for 2 weeks, I have gained a pound each week.
Per #2 Think less
6. I want a new car, but without payments. But the thing is I want a convertible. A sports car. A red convertible. I want the scarf flying in the wind. My hair blowing behind me. ( I have short hair) But I want it...... Now how can I go junkin and buy anything and get it home in a convertible. I have the answer, I can just put the top down....
7. I will eat anything once. I have tried squirrel dumplings, gator, raw fish, squid and much more. But it may be a one time meal. Life is too short, not to enjoy all of it.
Okay Jennifer you ask for it.