Monday, January 14, 2008


I been working on Swaps for the last few days. The picture show the Alphabet swap, I had "H", and the month swap, I had December. One is not due until March, but I have to keep ahead of these things, If I fall behind, I will never catch up. I enjoy swaps in the winter, but when things get going in the Summer, I have to step aside.

No Auctions, yard sales or Thrift stores this last week, Hubby and I went to a few Antique stores yesterday, of course, it is all for me.He is going to be working all this week so we took the afternoon to enjoy each other. I really hate that he works late hours sometimes and I do tend to give him a hard time about it. How does he put up with me, I will never know. Anyway, I have joined two other swaps, both one on one Valentine swap. You buy a box of candy and fill it with crafting goodies and alter the box. I will have pictures of them soon, they are almost finished.

2 comments:

dianna said...

Yippee~I get to peek!!!!
I can't wait*!*

j said...

VERRRRRY NICE! I'm sure I'll just copy these soon too (I seem to do everything else!). See you at the best antique store in Blount County, soon I hope. - Jennifer