Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I can't believe we have been having beautiful weather the last few days. Last week it was in the teens. This week it is in the 60 and 70's. That's Alabama for you. I still have hopes for snow, neither one of the boys have seen snow. Malik, says he does not remember it. But there was a dusting when he was about 2. I have pictures. School started back yesterday and I accomplished alot before work and at the shop. Today I am not as gunho. I am creating along with Teresa Mc Faydens WinterBella Group. I am enjoying it, 3 projects each week. I have complete all 3, this week. I am rearranging at the shop too, a new year, new look. I like that we are back into our routine. This is a picture of Malik, one of the days he was out of school. I had to keep him busy, so I bought him a big pack of coffee filters and he made snow flakes. They are all over the shop windows, and he has me a stack for replacements too. He really got into this, and stayed busy. But we are still sweeping up little pieces of paper. The price you pay to keep a 9 year old from being bored. I hope you are have a productive week. P.S - There is a family in our community that has lost a child to a 4-wheeler accident. I do not know this family but Please say a prayer for the them. He was in the 7th grade.

1 comment:

j said...

Hey - guess what? 50% chance of snow for tomorrow night or Thursday morning. Don't buy milk! Don't buy bread! that always jinxs us. Is your camera all charged up and ready to go...just in case?!! - Jen