Saturday, January 05, 2008




I have many pictures I have been taking but not enough time in the day to download them and write a few words, so relax and let's play catch up.


This is my pearls I got for Christmas. We didn't go anywhere for new Years, so, New Years morning, I wore them while cooking brunch. I think they looked good with my gown and fuzzy house shoes.


Went to auction On New Years Day and was so excited to see this hat box full of buttons. And they was going home with me no matter what. Thank goodness I didn't have to sell a kidney or grandchild to get them, this time......
The top picture is of one of the projects on Teresa Mcfayden Winterbella Zine. I did her 12 days of Christmas and was so excited she decided to continue with a Winter Zine. This was a gift to myself.
Today stats basketball practice for grandson #1, seems there will be a lack of time once again.
I have completed a 2 page layout but forgot to take a picture. So check back.





No comments: