Friday, January 18, 2008

"SNOW" yes I said that four lettered word. Snow is coming to Alabama, or that's the forecast for tonight. Bread is bought........Milk is in the fridge.........I am going to put on a pot of Taco soup for tomorrow...............I bought a cake mix, hubby's favorite, yellow cake- chocolate frosting - oven is preheating................. Marshmallow are ready for roasting......Hot chocolate is waiting to make me warm..................more blankets have been put on the beds...............but I forgot toilet paper.
Power can go off, we may have to sit by the old heater to keep warm, but I can't do without tissue. Since there is not a Sears and Roebuck catalog in this house I will make one more trip to the store.
Clink Clink ( clinking my hot chocolate mug)
Here's to the snow, bring it on....right after I get back from the store.

No comments: