Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our Trip to the Mountains was breathtaking.
We had snow when we got there and more came soon after.
We did make it to caves cove and took a lot of deer pictures, snow pictures and icicles pics.
It was truly a winter wonderland.
I was hoping to be snowed in for a few days, Just me and my hubby. And I did get one more day.
We could have come home, our roads were okay, but Alabama wasn't.
So we stayed at the cabin , in front of the fire with the biggest marshmallows, I have ever seen,

When I got home, I compared.
See Picture...
So back to the real world,
back to work now.
Seems like a lifetime ago now.
Put I do have many many pictures to remember our trip.
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

j said...

A weekend alone with my hubby *sigh* - that would be nice. I'm glad that you and Terry had such a wonderful time! The photo of the cabin in the snow was beautiful. I bet it really was amazing in person.

JennV said...

I would LOVE to be up there during snow! I can't wait to see the pics! those Are huge marshmallows... wow.