Sunday, January 16, 2011

Obsession-the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
**********************
That is just it...
the idea of living in this house makes me happy.
The image in my head of Christmas in this house makes me happy. Actually I dreamed of how I would decorate this house before and after Christmas.
The desire of living in this house makes me all excited.
The feeling moving into a new/ old house is an adventure I want to take.
If hubby would only join me.
I think he would if there was enough $ to do it.
But our house pays off in a couple of years.
We want to be mortgage free.
It is a beautiful house in the snow.
When a friend called the realtor and made an appointment, I was excited to go with her.
It is across the street from the shop and I panic when the realtor shows it.
It was built in 1940, and has the original bathroom, which is actually in good shape.
I would redo the kitchen.
New cabinets,
and flooring.
It has 3 bedrooms, 3 fireplaces, original wood floors, basement/cellar.
I am in love!

No comments: