Saturday, January 15, 2011



Day 10- my last day!

One Confession......just one?

*************************************************

I have been having these feelings.

I need something to love and take care of.

I want him!

I want a Yorkie!

Terry is in hopes I will get over this feeling.

But he has been supportive.

And tried to reason with me.

Why do we get these feelings.

I really never had this feeling for a baby.

I wanted to give Terry a baby, but I was done with Jessica.

Would you call this feeling, my biological clock?

At 50?

Huh!

1 comment:

j said...

Terri may not appreciate this but as nice as it is to have something to love, it is even nicer when that something loves you back SO much.

If I had a say (which of course I don't) it would be YES! Go ahead and get a little something to love :)