Saturday, January 15, 2011



Day 10- my last day!

One Confession......just one?

*************************************************

I have been having these feelings.

I need something to love and take care of.

I want him!

I want a Yorkie!

Terry is in hopes I will get over this feeling.

But he has been supportive.

And tried to reason with me.

Why do we get these feelings.

I really never had this feeling for a baby.

I wanted to give Terry a baby, but I was done with Jessica.

Would you call this feeling, my biological clock?

At 50?

Huh!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Terri may not appreciate this but as nice as it is to have something to love, it is even nicer when that something loves you back SO much.

If I had a say (which of course I don't) it would be YES! Go ahead and get a little something to love :)