Tuesday, January 18, 2011



Coffee & Cupcakes
5 Year Birthday Celebration
*****************************************
Last night we had a celebration.
The shop has been open 5 years.
I could not believe the people that came by to support me.
A lot of church family, friends, customer and just people off the street.
I am so blessed!
As you may know I was in a business with my mom many years ago, which ended.
It was difficult.
But this is different.
When I started this, I prayed and ask God to help, to show me if this venture was the right thing to do.
And as I went about getting insurance, power, and all things you need before opening a business, it seemed to just fall into place.
I look forward ( most days) to going to the shop.
I enjoy the auctions, estate sales, yard sales and thrift stores.
And Hubby does too.
The people, customer, many have became friend.
I look forward to seeing them, talking to them.
So THANK YOU for 5 great years!
And Don the donuts didn't cure my back pain, but it helped.
Thanks!

1 comment:

JennV said...

I'm so glad it went well! I wish I hadn't been stuck here at work so I could have come too! Congratulations on 5 years!

HUGS!