Friday, July 25, 2008

One of the many blogs I read each week, has a show and tell on Sunday. I really enjoy looking at all the creative items. This week was show me your vintage paper. I was cleaning off my table and ran across these, I just had to show em. They are not all that vintage but face it 1966 is getting there. Both the Jack and Jill and the Highlights are 1966. Wasn't they fun. I still pick up the Highlight when I take the kids to the Doctor and try to pick out the hidden objects. I guess I am just a kid at heart. And do you remember saving the trading stamps. Oh, how I always wanted to save up for the big stuff. When we would go to the store to pick up what Mother wanted, I would dream of what I was going to use my stamps on when I grew up. They stopped Trading stamps in 1980, I was newly married and we had not saved nearly enough for anything big.


No comments: