Thursday, April 02, 2009

Well, ladies! It is Thrifty Thursday!Today I would like to share a re-do.

I bought the metal fencing at the thrift store. Used it for a year as decoration at the shop.

And now i made a basket out of part.

As you can see below they cane be used in alot of ways.




I thought they were so cute, I made two.

To use of both sides of my back door.

Now all I have to do is come up with flowers and moss to fill them.

I believe the thrift store all well and many junk shops, give un- used items a new life. Maybe not as their intended, but think outside the box and give them a new lease.





























5 comments:

Chandy said...

It is lovely, I like how it's holding up those cute eggs!

Anonymous said...

Thats just darling.Good thinking there...Ann

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVE this! You are one creative lady. This is thrifty! And so pretty and charming!
Thanks for participating again Jerri! I am so appreciative!
Hugs!

Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Keetha Broyles said...

I think your little fence box contraption is very interesting - - - but I've been spending HOURS (exaggeration) trying to figure out what in the WORLD you have it hanging from!!!

j said...

Those are lovely!! I can't wait to have a house that is OURS so that I can nail holes in walls and hang all sorts of cool stuff.

Have a great weekend!