Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have a interesting post today, You never know where they come from .
Jenn over at http://dustbunnyhostage.blogspot.com/ had a interesting day. And as I read her personal ad, I thought I would have fun with mine.

Female, knocking on 50's door. Short, round , hard worker, but hates house cleaning. Loves to cook at her leisure. Not cleaning the kitchen. Out door, (sitting I mean), no strenuous gardening, hiking, out of the question. Would rather not watch sports, loves reading, scrap booking and other crafting. Love long bubble baths and a good book or magazine. Occasional glass of crown and coke. No wine for me.
Loves the beach, sitting on a front porch, sipping ice tea, listening to 60's/70's oldies. Travel a must at least 4 times a year ( I can dream can't I) . Party planner, giving several a year.
Business owner, loves Antique/junk, and receiving flowers for no reason. Voices in my head say I need them more often than I get them. Be expected to get out of my way when I have plans with my girlfriends, baby sit my grandson and be available when I need affection. Must buffer argument with 29 year old daughter that lives in my house. I am a early riser, in bed by ten, okay, nine some nights, up by 5:30. Gum chewer, since I quit smoking 6 years ago. Loves chocolate, see above ROUND reference. Would trade my last jewel for a bag of potato chips.
I could go on and on, but I have to get to work. Happy Thursday Everyone.

2 comments:

j said...

"hiking, out of the question"

HAH! Me too!

I am waiting for the question in my comments about why does a 10 yr old need a cell phone anyway.

Then I get to answer about the power that it carries.... for me. The girls are currently cell phone less until their room is cleaned up. Lazy boogers haven't done it yet. They are a lot like their mom.

Hope to see you soon!!!!

Jen

j said...

Hey, and when Hubby answers you ad, he can sing the part about "It was my own lovely lady.."

Y'all both love Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain, right?