Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Thursday Everyone!
If my life was not hectic enough, when the strawberries are in, I have no time to attend auctions or scrapbook. The two things I enjoy with all my heart.
But Sunday, Hubby and I got out of Dodge, and found a flea market. It has took me all week to get pictures but I can't wait to use some of the binding/lace , and I have a small collection of cloths pins. Odd ones, of course. But the laundry cart is really cute, planning on recovering it, with vintage looking material , as soon as I get a few minutes.
Well, none of it is priced and it is all still in the laundry cart, until I get back to the shop on Saturday. Can you believe I only payed $4.00 for the laundry cart. I love finds like this. This weekend is Mothers Day and I need to find time to get my Mom something. Was hopping for rain today, but now I think it will hold off till afternoon.
Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

j said...

OOOOOH the Shoe!!! I love that chicken wire shoe. And the Salt and pepper shakers too. And the laundry cart......

Looks like a fruitful trip!

Have a great weekend.

Jennifer