Tuesday, April 01, 2008


I tend to look at items, treasures in a different way, lately. Earrings, especially costume, blinging ear bobs are great for center of flowers. So are buttons, bottle caps, game pieces, small pebbles, push pins and so on. The items I use in my projects have changed in the last year or so, although I have used vintage paper in my scrapbooks for years, bloggin is the way to see how others have used these unique items in their art. Above is a altered canvas I created to be auctioned off for Autism Awareness, at CKU Nashville last summer. Do you see the ear bobs ? ( as my granny would say) The trading stamps? And the old letter. There is even a piece of a dress pattern.
It is going to rain today, and I won't have many customers, so I think I will alter a canvas. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

j said...

Jerri that is so pretty. You know how talented I think you are, and this is proof!

Jennifer