Monday, April 07, 2008








It is Fun Monday over at Jo Beaufoix and this is what she wants me to try and remember.



“I want to know about your first ‘celebrity’ crush. You know, the one you fancied from that band, or that film, or who read the news, or who won Gold at the Olympics.
Did you have their pictures on your wall or in your locker?
Did you dress like them, style or colour your hair like them, follow them, meet them, marry them? (It could happen.)
Photos of THEM would be good, photos of YOU at the time you liked them would be even better.



Boy, this is alot to ask, I read the challenge a hour or so ago and it has been tough coming up with something. So here is goes.....................



Chad Everett in Medical Center 1969- as Dr. Joe Gannon


I can remember being on the phone talking to a friend about how cute he was. I was 9, a preteen at the time and a on the verge of becoming a women of the world.



And then there was Bobby Sherman, Donny Osmond and Davis Cassidy. All the Tiger Beat articles I read and all the little pictures I cut out and hung on my wall. Oh, I just knew one of these hunks was going to get stranded in Cleveland Alabama and fall head over heels in love with little ole me. We would jet off to Hollywood and live in the spot lights. He would hold me at night and sing to me, ME ....flashback.......









5 comments:

Jerri junque said...

I know it is David not Davis, My mind was somewhere else.... Like in the 70's....
Jerri

Crazy in Alabama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...good to meet you too. My crushes were Joey from the New Kids on the Block and when I was 16 it was Kenny Chesney. I went to a concert that he had when he was first getting started. I was right on the front row. He acutally pulled me up on stage and I got to dance with him during..."How forever feels" and then during "Me and You" he gave me a towel that he wiped his sweat on. Then, oh yes there's more, I got my picture with him and he signed my ticket stub "Thanks for the dance". I was 100% sure that we were getting married...as you can see that did not happen. Any why did I feel so special when he gave me a sweaty rag..GROSS!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, you're on the list. Your post made me smile. Thanks so much for playing, and have a wonderful day. :D

Alison said...

I loved Tiger Beat magazine!!

Molly said...

Bobby Sherman seems to be a favorite today. I remember Chad Everett and love doctor shows, but I missed Dr. Joe Gannon.