Friday, April 11, 2008

It is time to Show and Tell and it is getting harder and harder for me.
But today I have a picture of a tree.
It was a ordinary tree, a pine tree. And very common everyday pine tree in Alabama. And I wanted a not so ordinary tree in my yard. I wanted a tree that people would ask questions or at the very least take a moment to think, " What was she thinking"?.
So take a look, everyone else does. Now it is not a ordinary tree, she stands out. She has her jewels, adornments, bling bling, if the sun hits it just right.
We do live off the road, and most of my family and friends know how I think. But I do wonder what the Power meter reader or the UPS man thinks.......




13 comments:

Muum said...

Yep, I'll bet they remember YOUR house! That is fun, though.

Anonymous said...

I love it, that is too cool.

Simply Heart And Home said...

What an imaginative way to decorate your tree! Delightful!

Gina

Susan said...

Now that is unique!
Susan

Hootin Anni said...

The bed pan is what made me choke. LOL I love your sense of direction...it makes a statement. That's good in my book.

Mine's shared too, I hope to see you drop by if you haven't already. I'd love to have you for company.

JennV said...

Hehe! I LOVE your tree! Bill asked me what on earth you were doing with a bedpan nailed to a tree for last time we were up. Hey, that's Jerri! I'm soo blessed to have such a wonderful and creative friend like you!

Hugs!

Susie said...

I love to see out of the ordinary decor in the garden. You must have a wonderful sense of humor!

Constance said...

WOW! Directions to yiur house must make people laugh. "Turn left at the tree with all of the pots and pans lids attached to it."

"Say What!!??" I'm sure is the reply!

Yours is perfect, I wouldn't change a thing. Great choice for S&T!
Connie

nancy said...

A woman after my own heart. Rattle the cages. Fun!
Nancy

JEWELGIRL said...

This is fun and I'll bet you give
driving directions by it?
Turn by the tree with the pots
& pan lids on it and my house
will be right there! LOL :)

j said...

Love it!

Jen

j said...

Hey Jerri! Today was fun! I liked sitting out under that blue sky, listening to tunes, and reading a book! Awesome day for me. I posted the box. Go by and take a look see.

Rest now, I know you are wiped out. Hope the remainder of your weekend is wonderful....and restful.

Jennifer

The Apron Queen said...

Love the bedpan!! Late making my rounds. Awesome show & tell. Stop by for a plate of Just Peachy Cobbler.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.