What will I choose.......
1. I started taking pictures of my buttons,
and thought they would be better for Show and Tell Friday.
2. I took a picture of the running water in the tub- subject -13 things that relax me. There is not 13 things that relax me. The bath counts as one and I couldn't think of 13 different kinds of booze .
3. I got out my notebook. Subject- 13 friends. No, I can't do that, it will hurt someone if I left them out. Scratch that!
4. Next page- Subject- 13 saying. Like Hunky Dorie or Lickey Split. That is the only 2 I came up with. Next page.
5. Got it! 13 things I have created lately, well, that won't work, I am in a slump.
6. 13 thing that make me happy......well lets see.......I am not happy! I am frustrated trying to come up with 13 things.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I still have my camera....Let's see. I can't take pictures of the 13 customers I have had today cause I didn't have but 5. Moving on.....
8. Thirteen items I really like in the shop. Oh, who am I kidding. If I liked it I took it home already. Next please.
9. My favorite 13 snacks. 1. Chips 2. Sour cream and onion chips 3. BBQ Chips.
Do you see where this is going......moving on....
10. It was time to go pick up Grandson #1 @ school, and I saw a really cute car....Convertible, I have got it. 13 cars I would like to own, if there is no payments. Reality set in and now I am moving on....
11. Grandson curled up in a chair for a nap, he looked so relaxed and cute. Don't they all look cute when they are asleep. Grabbing my camera, No, I can't take 13 picture of him, no one but Nanny would want to see them.
12. DD had picked up Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday. Maybe 13 movies I like. Did we do that already, I think we did.
13. By this time, I was at home with my feet up, watching Alvin and the Chipmunks with grandsons. And I have nothing. So this morning as I sit at my computer ,
I still have nothing, maybe next week I will participate.