Saturday, May 09, 2009


My Mama
There has been times when we have not gotten along.
There has been times when we did not speak.
There has been times when I just could not be around you.
There has been things said that was hurtful.
There has been times when we have been buddies.
There has been times when I needed you and you were there.
There has been times when I rolled my eyes, in discuss.
There has been times that you I tried to make you hate me.
There has been times when I think I almost succeed.
There has been times when I would never be like you.
There has been times when it clicked, that was a life lesson from mama.
There has been times when I want to be just like you.
There has been times when you held me and let me cry.
There has been times when I just wanted to be alone.
There has been times when we don't see each other for weeks, although you live next door.
There has been times when, I just went by to say HI!
There has been times when you said I Love You!
Happy Mother's Day!
I love you!

No comments: