Sunday, December 28, 2008


New years always brings a sense of organization. I always wanted a organized home. I did have a organized home for about a month, when we moved into the house. I unpacked and put everything in it's place. And now today it is where ever I can put it out of sight. I got a call on my cell phone today and by the time I had found it,they had hung up. I did not recognize the # and they did not leave a message. But I thought the # looked like , I should know it. So I looked for my phone book. And I thought it was in my studio, under all the stuff. So to find the #, I cleaned, I moved items from one area to another. Put items away, hung completed items on the wall, found things I had looked for last month, found a Christmas present I forgot to give, found my gardening gloves, found my square punch , I had been looking for but I still did not find my phone book. So, I have now a ....well, lets say organized as it can be studio. And you know I won't be able to create a thing, until I can't see my table again. So hears to organization. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jerri,
I know what you mean about organization. I get my studio cleaned and organized, than start work on a new project and then everything is back like it was...oh well. When I was gainfully employed, I had a sign on my cubical wall that read, "If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what is the sign of an empty desk?"
Linda