Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Have you ever heard the expression "Death comes in 3's". I have witnessed it several time in my life and once again this phenomena has happened. I fellow antique dealer lost her battle with cancer, a vendor in the shop has lost her friend and companion to complication to Alzheimer's and today I read where Mark has also lost his battle with cancer. I didn't know Mark personally, I read about Mark and his battle on-line through his blog. I cried on his bad days and I smiled on his good days, isn't it funny that it takes a computer to bring people together for prayer and hope. I really hate the word cancer, and the pain and suffering it brings. Every Sunday we add more and more on the prayer list of people with cancer. So today when you pray, please add these 3 people to your list and remember the families that are left behind.

1 comment:

j said...

I have heard that phrase and it is unfortunately true in this instance. I have been in a funk over Mark. And when I got your email about Martha I cried tears I didn't know I had left.

I hate Cancer.