Friday, October 03, 2008

UPDATE- I FINISHED 20 PAGES...DO YOU BELIEVE IT! I WOULD SAY THIS WAS A PRODUCTIVE CROP.
Have you created a "Week in your Life" album yet? Well over at Ali Edwards blog she is in the middle of her week again. She taught this class at CKU and I took it last year. Loved the concept. You needed to keep a camera with you for 7 days. And take pictures of your day, she suggested 45 + each day. So you had enough to choose from. It was hard some days, cause I have such a boring life, no not boring. Maybe uneventful some days. So now I have over 150 pictures of our trip to Nashville CKU, And I thought I would scrap them the same way. And add them to the same album. So tonight I plan to attend a crop and this is what I am going to try and start. You know how those crops are, I tend to socialize more than work. Keep your finger crossed for me to complete a few pages anyway. Oh, and Happy Fall Friday Yall!

1 comment:

j said...

20 pages is EXCELLENT!! I am ready to complete some too!