Friday, February 16, 2007

Quick post.....Been extremely busy this week. If you are a regular to my blog you know I post in the morning while everyone is in bed. This is my time..... Well this week I had doctors appointment ( nothing but that appointment we woman all dread each year) , hair cuts, shopping and I helped cook for our Annual Daughters of the Nile Silent Auction this Saturday night. And on top of all this Valentines and Grandson #1 birthday this Saturday , Grandson #2 the next weekend. So no blogging time. I hope each of you had a fun romantic Valentines. As you know it is crowded in our house lately so hubby got us a room for Wednesday night. It was a great night. So busy , Busy , Busy is what I am this week. So I am skipping Friday Challenge once again, got to get to the store and bake cup cakes, I promised Grand son #1 he could have a sleep over guest tonight... What was I thinking.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Вежливый человек тот кто любой анекдот всегда слышит впервые
!!!