Thursday, February 22, 2007



***********GOOD MORNING********
It was a beautiful day yesterday in Cleveland. And as my local weatherman has said today will be even better.
And I will be at work, boohoo
Oh well, everything seems so fresh and new, outside yesterday I noticed spring flowers awaking from their winter sleep. But my gardens look so bad. I was lazy last fall and did not clean them up. So I have to deal with them now. Or sometime this spring.
My dear Dad has had the timber cut on his land recently, and they are preparing to burn and re-plant in pines. I walked out yesterday to see they had thankfully dig up a tree that had (in my yard) broke from a storm. Then I noticed they also got my Mimosa tree. I loved this tree. It was a memory from my childhood. We played in a Mimosa tree at grandmothers, and now it is gone. Boo Hoo. What do you do, can't get it back now. Boo Hoo!!!
The picture is a few tags that I am making for a swap. They are alittle on the funky side. No they are wierd. What do you think?

1 comment:

JennV said...

Hey... I JUST NOW realized that these pics are in your craft room at home! You're actually using it again? Yay for you! Been cleaning mine out some the past couple of days. BTW... I like the tags! Yep, a little weird, but in a very cool way!

Hugs!