Sunday, February 04, 2007


Junk
Do you have a junk drawer or junk room. How in the worlds do I come up with so much stuff. I have bowls, jars, drawers, boxes, 3 over night suit cases, baskets and note boards full. And this is just in my studio. This is a little Florida spoon rest I found in a shop. I had to have it and now it's home is on my table holding many treasures. The shell bowl is new and will soon be flowing over with found objects. I love finding objects in a parking lot or in a box lot from a auction. Many times I have bought a box of items just to get the small stuff in the bottom. So how many of you are junk collectors? Don't be ashamed, it is a talent. To see something in a small object that someone else has discarded. Maybe it is a button or a bottle cap, somehow they become treasures. This week look at items different and see if you can come up with a dish full of treasures.

No comments: