Wednesday, February 08, 2006



Okay, here is my version of the "Cherry Bucket" for the Auction. I think it turned out pretty nice. There is no way you can see it all. There is Rubbermaid bowls with red lids, dish towels, red spoon rest, wooden spoons, rolling pin with red handle, note cards with cherries, measuring cups and spoons ( red), red handled steak knifes, red Bing cherries, cherry candle, well, let's see did I forget anything........ Oh, you just need to come on down and see it. And maybe try your luck at bidding on it. After all it all goes to help the children at the hospital. Let's just say it is loaded full with goodies. I hope I get a good price for it. As I was unpacking a box lot I had gotten at the Auction this weekend, I found a cross stiched piece with cherries. Just one more goodie to add. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: