Thursday, February 16, 2006

Do you like being alone? I have been alone for a few nights now, hubby has been working late. And for a night or two it is great. I come home cook or not cook, I take a long bath, read,scrapbook,or do nothing. But after the first night I really get to miss him and the company. Last night, I watched T.V for awhile, gathered crop ideas, packed up a box I needed to mail, made a few phone calls, took the trash out, fixed dinner, was sooo lonely. I don't like Wednesday night T.V, so I sat and done nothing. I guess I just need to be doing something or talking to someone. I could just talk and pretend there was someone in the house." HOW WAS YOU DAY? I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AND LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT!!" until I have unexpected company. And they lock me up and throw away the key. Oh , well tonight I have a auction, tomorrow crop and hubby better be home on Saturday........Happy Thursday
*****************

Twyla Tharp : Creativity is more about taking the facts, fictions, and feelings we store away and finding new ways to connect them. What we're talking about here is metaphor. Metaphor is the lifeblood of all art, if it is not art itself. Metaphor is our vocabulary for connecting what we are experiencing now with what we have experienced before. It's not only how we express what we remember , it's how we interpret it - for ourselves and others.

No comments: