Saturday, February 04, 2006

I completed a whole album in 2 hours. Needed a new album for the "Class Preview" at Michaels today. I wasn't going to be able to be there ( I have a job now). So they ask for a album to show when asked about scrapbooking. Do you know I have been sooo busy that I did not have a new album. I had a few pages but not enough for an album. So I had pics ( A whole roll) of grandson #1 turning cart wheels in the yard. Perfect, I had one of the precut deals, with paper 8x8, tags and corner, perfect, gathered a few embellishments and 2 hours later, BINGO, I have a completed album......I still need to add journaling. But it is done..... Took it to the store and made it home just as it started to rain last night. So if you are in the neighborhood today, stop by and check it out.

No comments: