Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I layed in bed last night with my brain exploding with an idea. I could see it all too well and was so tired I waited until this morning to try my idea. I lost it, it did not work out and now I am trying to fix it. Sometimes when I have these page ideas, they just don't happen. I can try and try and nothing. So I layed it to the side which means I have given up on this page. I say I will go back to it and fix it, but it won't happen. I have already moved on to a CD case frame for a gift. It come together really well. I am pleased with it. So how has your week been? Productive or Just not Happen.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Jelly Mom lands national honors
It's fitting that Lisa Barker's column, "Jelly Mom," was inspired by her children.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!