Tuesday, November 08, 2005

As you have read my Blog, I am sure you have realized I am certified. A certified " Raving Lunatic". On the edge at times and the only way I can work through it is to write it down , cry, cry some more and drive my dear hubby crazy. Most of the time after I write, it all seems better. But this is deep and the hurt won't go away. I DO want to forget the fact that I wrote this so people can read my rantings. And I am not going to grow old gracefully, I will be the one kicking and screaming all the way to the looney bin. And for the one who read my blog this week, I grabbed that glowing eyed birthday monster and chocked her to death, until her eyes bugged out of her head. I am sure she will re-coop by next year and deal me fits once again. It is part of growing old and the changing friendships. I am going out now and try to change my mood. So if you see a woman coming toward you with red eyes, birthday monster guts dripping from her finger tips, I would step away. Run in the opposite direction and don't look back.

No comments: