Friday, August 13, 2010



It has been so hot the last few weeks that it is impossible to work in the yard. We do what we have to and hope we don't pass out. Seems we have a wedding reception coming up in only a month, in my back yard. My baby brother is getting married September 11. I so need to be in my yard trying to pull the weeds that has prospered since the 4th of July party. I have been working on the paper part of the wedding, in the cool inside. But now we are getting down to the nitty gritty. It is time to suck it up and get into that yard. So if anyone, I mean anyone needs a work out, come on over. I would appreciate the help. Seems we are the last minute type. Hoping and hoping for that genie in the jar to appear and look deep into my head and see what I have in store for the decorating, and poof it is done. I will be rubbing all the jars and bottles I find. I am praying for a cool weekend, sometime between now and 9-11. Have a good weekend my friends.

No comments: