Monday, August 09, 2010


Another Worlds Longest Yard Sale in the books. Finished, completed, done!
And this morning as I sit here in my comfy chair, I miss it. I wish it was still going on. But alas, I will have to wait till next year for more.It was Hot the first day, until after lunch. Then there was alittle rain and it cooled off. But alittle rain didn't stop any of us. And the temp didn't hit 100 again. Low 90's was good. I could handle that. Drank lots of water and wore my yard sale hat.
This is a house in Ky, hard to tell, if it is a yard sale here or not. Ha Ha
It looks like there was and they just walked off and left it all. We saw many house like this one.




This is my freebie. On the last day there is sometimes a box full of freebies. I love it....


Now for a few peeks of my treasures.
I fell for the purse, I don't know why.




Paper goods. This was a must stop for me. I had kicked myself all year for not getting more last year. So when I found this man, he had almost run out of advertising items, but I got a few.






As I posted before, I have been buying Christmas items. Love em!
And there is alot more. There is a kitchen cabinet and a bookshelf. Oh, and a sofa table. I didn't get out any of the glass yet. So you will just have to come by and check it all out. We had a ball. Can't wait till next year.




1 comment:

j said...

I am so glad that you are back home safe and sound. I wish that I could come to the shop tomorrow and check out all of the goodies! Looks like a pretty good haul.

Have a wonderful week!