Friday, August 06, 2010



Day 2 Worlds Longest Yard Sale

This is my find of the day. Green Oatmeal glasses. The lady said she was closing out a booth at a Antique mall and I got them for a steal. I can remember grandmother having these. And she got them out of a box of oatmeal. Memories is what it is all about. Some customers buy because of granny having them. Some come in and just look at the stuff granny had. Either way, come on in. I got other items but you will have to check back next week to see them.

2 comments:

j said...

Oh Jerri. That is just SO true. I think that is why I love your shop so much! Not only do you not EVER pressure your customers to buy, but you display things in such a way that invites them (well, us) to look. And yes, remember granny's house as well.

Praying that you continue to have a safe and fun trip!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Beautiful green dishes...I never knew that they came with oatmeal.

Blessings,
Linda